17U High School Camp
Dates: June 28 – July 3, 2024
For players born in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
This camp recognizes the need to put players of this age through a specialized program which meets their needs and demands. Players will receive:
- 3.0 – 3.5 hours of ice time per day comprised of power skating drills, individual skill development, and small-area games & scrimmages
- A special emphasis on small group teaching and small area drills.
- Minimum of 7:1 ratio of campers to staff on-ice.
- Teaching how to give and take a check.
- Position specific instruction for forwards, defensemen, and goaltenders.
- Daily off-ice training and video sessions.
- Daily field house use for activities and free play.
- For boy and girls
- 24-hour supervision
FOR 2024 ONLY: the BGSU Slater Family Ice Arena is undergoing a major renovation this summer, so campers will be transported via bus to The Cube Ice Arena in nearby Findlay, OH. Campers will be bussed by BGSU Transportation each morning after breakfast on the BGSU campus. Three ice sessions, with lunch provided in-between, will occur at The Cube. Then BGSU Transportation will bring campers back to the BGSU campus for dinner and evening activities.
- Resident Camper – $825.00
- Day Camper – $650.00
Goalies who sign up for a session will receive goaltending instruction and we will limit the number of goalies per session. Any goalie who signs up for a week can come back for a second week at the following prices:
- Day Camper: $250.00
- Resident Camper: $400.00