All facilities at BGSU that the BG Hockey School utilizes are all first class and a short walking distance of each other. The following facilities will be used by the hockey school:
- Slater Family Ice Arena
- Recreation and Wellness Center
- Perry Fieldhouse
- Conklin Dorm
- Carillon Place Dining Hall
Room and Board
- Conklin dorm is the dorm we are scheduled to mainly use this summer.
- All rooms are doubles
- The dorm is air conditioned
- The Ice Arena is a 5 minute walk
- Each shower has a privacy curtain
- Secured access to the building
- Coinless laundry available for emergency purposes during the week
- 100% wireless
- All meals served on campus by BGSU Dining.
- Carillon Place (next door to Conklin) is scheduled to be the main dining hall for the BG Hockey School
Recreation outside of the Ice Arena is an important part of our program. All campers will have access to the Recreation Center which is directly across the street from the Slater Family Ice Arena. The Rec Center has two pools, a climbing wall, basketball courts, volleyball courts and an enclosed indoor soccer field. Campers will be scheduled to use the Recreation Center 2 – 4 times per week. Depending on weather conditions, the Perry Fieldhouse may also be used.